
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Introduction
Welcome to my first blog!!! It is my hope that the things that I share in my blog will somehow help someone out there. I am new to blogging, but not new to journaling my thoughts. So, let me tell you a little about myself. I am a daughter,wife, mother and grandmother...oh yeah and I have a full time job too. I love my crazy family to the moon and beyond. My life keeps me on my toes. I have been on a fitness journey to be healthy for 4 years now. I'm learning to love running (but that is taking some time). I absolutely love Zumba (I love dancing, but Zumba gives me an excuse to look crazy while having fun). This is just a high level introduction. So..with all that being said. I hope you enjoy my random thoughts.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment